Guidelines for hiring a Proficient Company for Janitorial Cleaning and Maintenance
It is quite important to keep a commercially used area organized and well maintained as it lays impression on the potential customers and visitors. Such tasks are supposed to be handed over to a team of professional cleaners, who now their job well and are highly skilled in it.
If you decide on hiring a professional company for Janitorial cleaning then it will be easy to forget about those worries related to building maintenance and you will be able to focus on management of workers and everyday responsibilities.
Above are a few tips that may assist you in maintaining and conduct the Janitorial cleaning of a Commercial building:
1. Assure that you hire a Cleaning Company that has a credible background with quality history. Also pay a visit at their website and assure that they have received satisfying feedbacks from their clients.
2. Make sure that you have set specific priority for your requirements and have researched on the ability of the company. Your list of priority task should include Plumbing, Electrical System, Water work, Air Conditioning and Heating.
3. Which kind of contract are you looking for? Is it for long time or for a short period of time? If you aim for daily maintenance of your company, then you should go for a long term contract, otherwise you should decide on short term for the sector that doesn’t need regular attention.
4. Always request on proposals. The document should specify the specific services that can be expected, the specific level of standard that should be met and should offer excellent price for the job quality required.
5. Assure that they are registered with the Organization of Janitorial and other associations including BSCAI, CMI and IFMA.
Common Services Provided by Professional Cleaning Companies are:
1. Cleaning of the restroom
2. Waxing/Stripping- Floors
3. Overall Cleanup of Office
4. Drapery, Carpet and Upholstery Cleanup
5. Wiping out Windows
6. Cleaning and maintenance of Parking lot sector
7. Landscaping and care of Lawn
8. Night cleanup
10. Pressure Washing
11. Cleaning after construction
12. Cleaning in Emergency
13. Cleaning of Fresh Construction
14. Light Bulb Cleaning
16. Maintenance of Filter of Air conditioner
17. Day & Night Cleanup – Full or Part-time
18. Cleaning and Maintenance of Vending and Break room areas
19. Maintenance and Cleanup of Floor: Carpet, Ceramic, Marble, Vinyl, Concrete and so forth
- Make Your Carpets Beautiful and Save You Money Too with These Carpet Cleaning Tips!
- Carpet Cleaning - Spot and Spill Removal Guide
- How To Rent Professional Carpet Cleaning Machines
- How To Effectively Rid Your Carpet Of Dust
- How to clean your wool carpets
- Problems Faced When Cleaning Carpets
- Tips on How to Remove Stains from Carpets
- Simple Ways To Keep Your Carpets Clean
- Tips On How To Get Rid Of Carpet Stains
- Useful Carpet Cleaning Tips
- How important is a Professional Carpet Cleaning Company?
- Give Your Home a Fresher Look by Cleaning Your Carpets
- Three Tips on Deep Carpet Cleaning
- Get Rid Of Dog Pee on Your Carpet
- Tips for keeping your carpet clean and beautiful
- Do you know about ‘Encapsulation cleanup’ of carpet?
- Most excellent product for carpet cleanup during your pregnancy
- Tips to clean blood stain off your carpet
- Top Methods of Removing Difficult Spots & Stain off your Carpets
- Get Rid of Stinking Cat Urine from your Beautiful Carpets
- Tips for Shampooing your Carpet
- Measuring the effectiveness of steam cleaning devices
- Steam Cleaning – A Powerful Cleansing Method
- Useful Techniques for Busy Individuals
- Services offered by a professional cleaning company
- Guidelines for hiring a Proficient Company for Janitorial Cleaning and Maintenance
- Why is the cleanup of your house essential?
- Carpet Cleaning & Its Rules
- Carpet Cleaning – A Profitable Business
- Carpet Cleaning & its Methods
- Carpet Stains & their elimination
- Ways to Clean & Maintain Expensive Carpets
- The necessity of professional carpet cleaning
- Keeping Your Office Clean: At Home